Monday 31 December 2007

30/12/07

today is the busiest day i ever had in london. in the morning, after i sent kent to tube station, vicsen and i went to asda to buy raw material to cook for tonite's party. it is too bad tat carol cant join us, she fall sick at the bad timing. tis is also the longest time i ever stay in the kitchen, i spent 4 hrs in total to prepare 15 person's food, i dunno issit enuf, but somethg glad is every1 praise my cooking skill wahahaha. wad i cooked is 烧肉 ( forgot wat is it known in english ), 宫保鸡 and roasted spicy chicken wing, then ken cooked rendang chicken as well, all malaysian food. after tis time, i know how difficult is it to prepare food for party, especially for 30 persons or more, i need to salute my aunties for doing these so many years without nagging. the most cruel part of a party is cleaning up everythg, dunno y m i so lucky, auntie did it for me again, i was a bit paiseh ler, but she keep calling us to wait outside, dun disturb her wor, then we just listen lo.

after the celebration, we went out for karaoke, woo, my favourite, but it cost me 25 pounds sob sob. after singing with these frens in UK, i found tat my old fren's singing is still the best! at least wont have frequent pitch problem. ops, cant comment much, coz i m oso not performing well, somethg wrong with my throat... yeah this is a happy day and it draws a happy ending of my life in UK. nothing much i can comment, it is some special experience for me which i cant buy through tour and even if i m rich in the future. i learnt a lot of things these 4 months, some very valuable experiences and i knew a big gang of frens. number is not important, but i feel tat the closeness wins some of my frens from college in KL. difference within these 2 gangs of frens is the level of "appreciateness", tis is very important to bind frenship. goodbye to everyone i knew in london, c u guys in malaysia...

No comments: