Friday 28 December 2007

28/12/07

I woke up quite late today, around 10am, shd becoz of the stupid red wine la, it was kinda tasteless, but wat to expect a bottle of red wine which cost 6 pounds? we went to St pauls cathedral, london bridge, tower bridge, tower of london and lastly piccadily circus and oxford circus again!! shopping again haha... today i just bought 1 thing for myself, tat's an esprit sling bag. it is 50% discount, which made it very attractive. but i feel a lil regret now, is it necessary? well, i dun really know, but tis bag looks much mature than the 1 i m carrying, probably i will use it wherever i go, just to make it value for money? yeah, mayb, i m an accountant, value is still the most important thing to me. then i still bought somethg for my father, shien's bday present and a small souvenir for my little bro which i feel he will like it. we went back at 6pm today, partly becoz it was raining already while on the other hand ntg else to do + a bit tired. we had a 5 person's dinner, then we waste our time on dramas and "big 2" again.

today, my feeling of going home gets even stronger, rather saying tat my heart is back to malaysia edi, mayb a more suitable description is "my heart wasnt here since the 1st day i stepped into tis city tat give me lots of disappointment". haha, a bit too much, this city is not tat bad yet. somethg i feel relief on the same time is i get to know a bunch of fren, yeah, it is the grp i went to rome and paris together. they r part of my spiritual support for me to continue staying happily here. another part shd thx to my old frens, and especially thx to 1 person who i feel had gave special support to me all these time, thx a lot... maybe u will feel tat tis is a small matter, coz wat we did was pure chatting, but it does support me quite a lot, especially when i was "down". time flies~ my life in london has come to an end, it was like somethg happened yesterday haha. well, although it wasnt as fantastic as i though, but there r still somethg tat worth to be remembered and people who worth missing here. London pals, i will miss u a lot. if someone who i knew in london ever read tis, help me spread tis ( tat i will miss everyone back in malaysia) hehe... tat's all for today, time to sleep...

No comments: